Comparing Spanish and English Pronunciations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learning about consonant sounds in English with Nat King Cole
Do you notice any tendency in the way Nat King Cole pronounces initial p, t, and k (tus, tener, tenerte, palabras, caen, pensamientos, perlas)?
- Learn more about aspirated consonants
- How does he pronounce words that end in "o" (brazos, musitando, llorando, encantos, pensamientos, adormecido, lamento, eco)?
- How dos he pronounce the "j"?
- You have some useful tips about how to pronounce the "j" sound properly here
- How does he pronounce the "v" (salvaje, volverte)?
You have a [chart] here, to understand the complexity of English pronunciation a bit better.