A Description of Someone you Admire
(Redirected from A description)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Write a description of a person you admire.
- Who are you going to write about?
- What traits of his/her personality and/or appearance do you admire?
- How has this person influenced you?
- Introduce the person and provide basic details. You may explain why you are writing about them, in a general way.
- Describe their physical appearance. Think of at least three "cool" adjectives.
- Mention aspects of their personality that are relevant, and prove your point providing examples of their actions. Think of at least three "cool" adjectives.
- Important achievements
- Wrap up the description providing a summary. Do not forget a personal comment about him or her.
- Check your spelling, paragraphing and punctuation.
- Make sure you have used plenty of adjectives.
- Have you explained how and why this person has influenced you?
- It would be nice if you included a picture.