A Formal Email Task
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Write a formal letter to complain about one of the situations in page 63 in your textbook.
- Paragraph 1:
- What you are complaining about. You should provide concrete evidence and be as specific as possible.
- Paragraph 2:
- Why the company's behaviour is unethical
- Paragraph 3:
- What actions you are going to take:
- Paragraph 4:
- What you hope the company will do
- Remember this is a formal letter, so you should use a formal register. Even though you are complaining, you should stay calm and be assertive.
- Use the photocopies about formal and informal registers that we discussed in class.
- You will lose marks if you do not use the proper layout. Check that you have, reviewing the exam strategy section in page 62.
- Use at least three phrases from the link below.